rEGISTRATION fOR P1 2022
Assalaamu’alaikum wr wb
May you find this email in the best of health and imaan, Aamiin.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
All children will undergo a temperature screening upon arrival on the Entrance Test day. If the child’s temperature is 38°c or higher or has a flu-like symptoms (cough, runny nose, shortness of breath), he or she may not be allowed to sit for the test.
Children that have been given Leave of Absence (LOA), Stay Home Notice (SHN), or Quarantine Order (QO), will not be allowed to sit for the test, unless it has ended by the time they are required to report for the test.
No alternative date will be provided for those affected
P1 (2022) Joint Admission Exercise Update
Please be informed of the timeline for P1 (2022) Joint Admission Exercise:
- Registration Period: Monday – Friday, 22/3/2021 to 2/4/2021 (Online)
- Madrasah Entrance Test : Saturday 10/4/2021 (Timing will be emailed later)
- Application Result Release : By Friday 14/5/2021 (Emailed)
- Appeal Period : Monday – Friday 17/5/2021 to 21/5/2021 (Online)
- Successful Applicants Reg Exercise : Saturday – Saturday 29/5/2021 to 5/6/2021 (Online)
P1 2022 Registration is only for children born on or between 2 Jan 2015 – 1 Jan 2016.
A non-refundable administrative fee of $50.00 is charged for every application. Payment via bank transfer/paynow/eNets only.
Number of Vacancy
200 vacancies only (boys and girls)
Required Documents Needed for the registration
- Identity cards of both parents and guardians (if applicable)
- Child’s birth certificate and Certificate of Citizenship (if applicable)
- Deferment Letter from Ministry of Education (if applicable)
- Summary of K1 Progress Report/subjects took in K1
- Other related documents such as divorce papers, custody letters, death certificate, adoption certificate, Marriage Certificate of step parents etc. (where applicable)
- For application made by the guardian, please also attach an authorisation letter from the parents
If your child does not fall within this category and you wish to apply for admission into Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah, application for transfer-in for P2 and P3 will only be opened in November 2021 (for admission in Jan 2022), subject to available vacancies. You may download the Application at our website. Your child may also be required to sit for an Admission Test.
P1 Entrance Test Preparation
Please click here to access resources to prepare your child for the Entrance Test.
If you have any queries, please email to email@example.com
Thank you & Wassalam
Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah