Respected Parents of Students of Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah,
- We are pleased to inform you that PROMAS application for the year of 2022 is now open. Assistance will be in the form of School Fee Subsidy as well as non-fee assistance for zakat recipients. These assistances are only applicable for those who put in an application and are successful.
- For existing PROMAS recipients, please note that approved PROMAS assistance is only valid for one year. You are required to apply again to be considered for assistance in the subsequent year(s).
- Eligibility Criteria
– Singapore Citizen.
– Monthly household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $500. (Per Capita Income = Total family gross income divided by no. of persons living in the same house).
– Maximum of two (2) madrasah students in the same household applying for PROMAS assistance (except for Zakat applicants).
- Students who meet the above eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to apply. They are to email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the required supporting documents. You may download the application form below. Kindly submit the application by 1st November 2021.
(Form is also available at the madrasah General Counter).
- Zakat Recipients Applicants who are also eligible for Zakat may approach your neighbourhood mosque to apply for Zakat assistance directly. Only successful zakat applicants will receive other non-School Fee components on top of the School Fee subsidy. (Please attach a copy of 2022 zakat approval letter).
- Madrasah Irsyad Financial Assistance Scheme Students who do not meet the criteria for PROMAS but are in need of financial assistance, Madrasah Irsyad has their own Financial Assistance Scheme. We will publish details of this on our website and inform parents once done. Students who qualify are again encouraged to apply.
- Kindly call our General Office at 64787133 or email to email@example.com for further query.
Wassalam Wr Wb