Assalamualaikum Wr Wb
Respected Parents of Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah,
1. We are pleased to inform you that PROMAS application for the year of 2023 is now open. Assistance will be in the form of School Fee Subsidy as well as non-fee assistance for zakat recipients. These assistances are only applicable for those who submit their application and are successful.
2. For existing PROMAS recipients, please note that approved PROMAS assistance is only valid for one year. You are required to apply again to be considered for assistance in the subsequent year(s).
3. Eligibility Criteria (for PROMAS)
– Singapore Citizen.
– Monthly household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $500.
(Per Capita Income = Total gross income of every member of the household (excluding full-time students) divided by no. of persons living in the same house).
– Maximum of two (2) madrasah students in the same household applying for PROMAS assistance (except for Zakat applicants).
4. Students who meet the above eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to apply. They are to email the completed attached application form to [email protected], together with the required supporting documents. All applications are to be submitted latest by 17 November 2022.
The form is also available at the Madrasah’s General Office. Parents who are submitting a hardcopy application form via their children are encouraged to call our General Office at 6478 7133 to confirm the receipt of the application.
5. Zakat Recipients
Applicants who are also eligible for Zakat may approach your neighborhood mosque to apply for Zakat assistance directly. Only successful zakat applicants will receive other non-School Fee components on top of the School Fee subsidy. (Please attach a copy of 2023 zakat approval letter).
6. Kindly call our General Office at 64787133 or email [email protected] for further query.
Wassalam Wr Wb.